Inside our wellness center immersed in the vineyards of Montecarlo our guests can enjoy unique relaxing moments that will make their stay even more exclusive …
INDOOR WHIRLPOOL • FINNISH SAUNA
TURKISH BATH WITH CHROMOTHERAPY • EMOTIONAL SHOWERS
RELAXATION AREA WITH HERBAL TEAS SERVICE
Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 12:00 am – 8:00 pm
Extra hours 08:00 am – 9:30 pm
Only upon request
Tel. 0583 1809796
We have created a corner inside our vineyards, to find calm, well-being, tranquility and vitality.
The wellness center of Buonamico is a charming and relaxing place, a true oasis immersed in the heart of our vineyards.
The aromas, the sounds, the colors, the herbal infusions, stimulate the senses in a delicate and balanced way, giving guests a state of harmony and unforgettable satisfaction, thanks to a familiar environment, and to the intimate, welcoming and cared for spaces, where to relax and get away from the hectic pace, the stress of everyday life.
A project dedicated to the well-being and relaxation of our guests, who will be accompanied on a journey through the 5 senses to find balance and serenity.
In our Wellness Center guests can enjoy unique moments of relaxation surrounded by natural aromas, which will make the stay even more unique and exclusive.
Indoor whirlpool bath
Turkish bath with chromotherapy
Relaxation area with herbal teas
For information, reservations and costs: tel. 0583 1809796 email@example.com
Our Wellness Center is open every day from 2:00 to 7:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 8:00 pm; the outdoor pool from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm.
Extra opening hours of the Wellness Center after 8:00 pm until 9:30 pm, only by reservation and subject to availability.
The path in the wellness center is free, self-managed at your leisure, an operator will always be at your disposal for explanations and advice.
Access to the swimming pool and the wellness center is forbidden to minors, if not accompanied and under the constant supervision of their parents. The access of minors is however subject to limitations and full responsibility of the adult. Access to the Wellness Area is permitted, but not the use of the Turkish Bath and Finnish Sauna facilities, for health and safety reasons.
The Management declines any kind of responsibility for the non-observance of the ban and for accidents or damage to people and / or to things that happened inside the wellness center caused by the imprudence of the customers.
For a correct use of the structure and facilities inside the wellness center, please refer to the instructions posted inside the premises and to those communicated by the staff.
Spa Rules & Regulation:
• PRIVACY AND RELAXATION: To ensure everyone a more comfortable atmosphere in the Wellness Center, please respect the peace of the place. To respect the relaxing atmosphere and the privacy, it is advised to turn off the phone during the stay.
• CHANGING ROOMS: Do not introduce bags and / or valuables; however, lockable lockers are available in the changing rooms. The Management takes no responsibility for items left unattended.
• COURTESY KIT: Our customers will have 1 bathrobe and 1 pair of slippers and a towel that they will find in their room. Further requests will be charged according to the following rates: Pool towel indoor / outdoor 3 euros. Bathrobe 5 euros. Slippers 3 euros. Swimming Caps 2 euros.
• PROHIBITIONS: It is forbidden to dive into the outdoor pool and whirlpool. It is not allowed to introduce in the Wellness Center foods (except previously agreed cases), drinks, bags, cosmetics, various products, inflammable or blunt objects. It is not allowed to smoke any kind of cigarettes. It is not allowed to remove beauty products from the wellness center, make an improper use of the structures and materials present in the Wellness Area, any damage reported during the stay to structures and objects will be charged to the guest.
• OBLIGATIONS: It is mandatory to wear a swimming-cap and to take a shower before entering the outdoor pool and the indoor whirlpool bath. Respect the opening and closing times of the Wellness Center. Enter only with clean slippers or use disposable shoe covers available at reception. It is advisable for safety reasons to follow the times indicated by the staff for the use of the facilities in the welness center (max 15 minutes for Finnish Sauna and Turkish Bath). In case of illness report it immediately to the staff on duty.
Bookings and Appointments
Reservations are recommended at least 24 hours in advance. All treatments are subject to availability as they are managed with staff from outside the facility. Reservations can be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +39 0583 1809796.
We recommend arriving at least 5 minutes in advance on the start of treatment directly changed into bathrobe and slippers.
We accept the main credit cards. Spa services not included in the stay will be debited to the room bill.
For cancellations or change of schedule of a treatment, notify the management of the spa at least 4 hours before the appointment, to avoid the charge of a penalty equal to 100% of the cost of booked treatments. Details of a Credit Card will be required at the time of booking.
For hygienic reasons, please start the Wellness Path with a shower;
Tips and Precautions
For the use of the Wellness Center and related services, the customer assumes responsibility for his or her state of health. It is not recommended to use the sauna and turkish bath in case of fever, epilepsy, in the presence of heart and circulatory disorders, for people who have contagious diseases or inflammatory skin, during pregnancy and during the age of development.
At the end of the stay, we invite you to check that you have not forgotten personal items in the wellness area.